TDS420A Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS420A is a 200 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- 4 Channels
- 30 K Records Standard
- Simultaneous Maximum Sampling Rate/ch: 100 MS/s
- One ch. only max. sampling rate: 100 MSa/s
- Max. Record Length: 30000 pt/sec
- Min. Vertical Sensitivity: 1 mV/div
- Maximum Vertical Sensitivity: 10 V/div
- Rise time: 1.75 ns
- Number of Bits: 8 bits
- 3.5 inch DOS format floppy drive
- Hi-Res Mode for up to 12-Bits of Single Shot Vertical Resolution
- 10 ns Peak Detect Mode for Glitch Capture
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- Pass/Fail (Template) Waveform Testing
- Roll and Triggered Roll Modes
- RS-232 and Centronics Type Interfaces
- Tek Secure
- ADA400A Analog Differential Amplifier (10 μV/div sensitivity)
- P5200/P5205/P5210 High Voltage Differential Probes (up to 5600 V) for Floating Measurements
- (Please see Differential Preamplifier ADA400A and High Voltage Differential Probes, P5200, P5205, and P5210 for details on ADA400A, P5200, P5205 and P5210)
- Biophysical Research
- Biomedical Research
- Electrophysical and Electromechanical System Design
- Audio System Measurement and Analysis
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Power Supply and Power-related Design
- Product Service and Maintenance
The Tektronix TDS420A is a 200 MHz, 4 Channel Digitizing Oscilloscope. For professionals who demand high precision and fidelity from their measurements, the TDS 400A Personal Lab Scopes combine excellent performance and a broad feature set, all at affordable prices.
The highly featured, portable and easy to use TDS420A, 430A and 460A personal lab scopes are ideal for simple to complex applications, including electro-mechanical research and analysis, power electronics/power supply design, bio-physical research and analysis, and digital and analog design. With its standard video trigger capability, the scopes are ideal instruments for measuring video signals including NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
The TDS400A Series uses the renowned TDS Graphical User Interface which offers intuitive icon-based menus along with help text, making scope operation extremely simple. Knobs and buttons allow easy selection of commonly used scope functions. The standard floppy disk drive makes the saving of screen images or data to a disk simple. The disk can then be inserted into your PC for importing to desktop publishing or spreadsheet programs.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.