TDS430 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
- Frequency: 400 MHz
- Channels: 2
- Sample Rate: 100 MS/s
- Record length: 15 kpts
- 1.5% Accuracy: 1mV/div-10 V/div
- Position Range: ±5 Divisions
- Hi-Res Mode for up to 12-bits of Single Shot Vertical Resolution
- 10 ns Peak Detect Mode for Glitch Capture
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- Pass/Fall (Template) Waveform Testing
- Roll andTriggreed Roll Modes
- RS-232 and Centronics Type Interfaces
- Biophysical Research
- Biomedical Research
- Electrophysical and Electromechanical System Design
- Audio System Measurement and Analysis
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Power Supply and Power-related Design
- Product Service and Maintenance
The Tektronix TDS430 is a simple and portable Digitizing Oscilloscope for demanding precision measurement applications requiring high accuracy and acquisitions confidence.
The two channel model with a 400 MHz and 100 MS/s on all channels, coupled with a choice of FFT Math, Video, Long Record Length options makes analysis work extremely simple.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.
|Record Length||30 kPts|
|Sampling Rate||100 MS/s|
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.