TDS620A Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sample Rate: 2 GSa/s
- Record Length: 2000 pts
- Time Interval, 2 ns Glitch, Runt, Pattern and State Triggering
- HDTV Video Triggering
- 1 mV/divto 10V/div Sensitivity
- Infinite and Variable Persistence Displays
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution
- Vertical Accuracy to 1.5%
- FFT, Integration and Differentiation
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- Monochrome Display
- 3.5 in. DOS Format Floppy Drive
- Waveform Pass/Fail Testing
- RS-232, Centronics Optional
- GPIB and VGA I/O Ports
- Manufacture Testing
- Digital Design and Debug
- Analog Design and Debug
The Tektronix TDS620A is designed to keep pace with evolving needs in digital design as well as manufacturing test, R&D and telecommunication applications.
The Tektronix TDS620A is a high-performance, digital real-time oscilloscope that combines high bandwidth with ultra-fast sampling across all channels to streamline performance verification and debug of high speed digital circuits.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.
|Record Length||2 kPts|
|Sampling Rate||2 GS/s|
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.