TDS620A Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS620A is a 500 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sample Rate: 2 GSa/s
- Record Length: 2000 pts
- Time Interval, 2 ns Glitch, Runt, Pattern and State Triggering
- HDTV Video Triggering
- 1 mV/divto 10V/div Sensitivity
- Infinite and Variable Persistence Displays
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution
- Vertical Accuracy to 1.5%
- FFT, Integration and Differentiation
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- Monochrome Display
- 3.5 in. DOS Format Floppy Drive
- Waveform Pass/Fail Testing
- RS-232, Centronics Optional
- GPIB and VGA I/O Ports
- Manufacture Testing
- Digital Design and Debug
- Analog Design and Debug
The Tektronix TDS620A is designed to keep pace with evolving needs in digital design as well as manufacturing test, R&D and telecommunication applications.
The Tektronix TDS620A is a high-performance, digital real-time oscilloscope that combines high bandwidth with ultra-fast sampling across all channels to streamline performance verification and debug of high speed digital circuits.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.