TDS6404 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS6404 is a 4 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix.
- Bandwith: 4 GHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 20GSa/s
- Record Length: 250 kPts
- Max. Vertical Sensitivity: 10V/div
- Min. Vertical Sensitivity: 1mV/div
- Type (D/A): Digital
- Jitter Measurements to 0.7 psRMS
- Compliance Mask Tests Supporting a Wide Range of Computer and Datacom Standards
- 32-Bit Serial Trigger for Isolation of Patterndependent Effects
- Analysis and Networking Functionality
- MultiView Zoom for Rapid Navigation of the Record
- Control Via Classic Direct Controls, Touch-sensitive Color Display or Mouse
- Open Windows Environment
- Built-in Networking
The TDS6000 Series oscilloscopes are high-performance solutions for verification, debug and characterization of sophisticated electronic designs. They feature exceptionalsignal acquisition performance, operational ease and open connectivity to the design environment.
Classic analog-style controls, a large touch-sensitive display and graphical menus provide intuitive control. Open access to the Windows operating system enables unprecedented customization and extensibility.