TDS640A Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS640A is a 500 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 2Gs/s
- Record Length: 2000 pts
- Display: Monochrome
- Time Interval, 2 ns Glitch, Runt, Pattern and State Triggering
- HDTV Video Triggering
- 1 mV/divto 10V/div Sensitivity
- Infinite and Variable Persistence Displays
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution and Up to 12-Bit Resolution with Hi-Res Acquisition Mode
- Vertical Accuracy to 1.5%
- FFT, Integration and Differentiation
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- Color Monitor
- 3.5 in. DOS Format Floppy Drive
- VGA-Output to External Monitor
- Waveform Pass/Fail Testing
- Digital Design and Charactarization
- Transient Event Capture
- High Energy Physics
Your designs may be digital but at today’s speeds, many of your toughest problems aren’t. Crosstalk noise. Transmission effects. Ground bounce. Not to mention sub-nanosecond edges. Today’s design problems require high bandwidth oscilloscopes that can measure up to these challenges. The Digital Real-Time™ architecture of the TDS 600 Series simplifies capturing intermittent signals or non-recurring problems like glitches or metastable states caused by setup and hold time violations.
The Tektronix TDS 600 Series provides design engineers excellent single shot accuracy for multi-channel, high speed signal characterization.