TDS654C Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS654C is a 500 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 5 Gs/s
- Record Length: 15 kPts
- 1 mV/div to 10 V/div Sensitivity
- 1.5% Vertical Accuracy
- Histograms and Measurement Statistics to More Fully Characterize Design Performance
- Support for Java Applications Packages
- Hard Disk Drive Storage (option)
- Support for External Zip Drive
- Waveform Math and Advanced Waveform DSP
- 1 ns Peak Detect
- Channel Deskew
- Fully Automated Measurement System
- Waveform Pass/Fail Template Testing
- Color Display
- RS-232, Centronics, and GPIB
- Digital Design and Charactarization
- Transient Event Capture
- High Energy Physics
Your designs may be digital but at today’s speeds, many of your toughest problems aren’t. Crosstalk noise. Transmission effects. Ground bounce. Not to mention sub-nanosecond edges. Today’s design problems require high bandwidth oscilloscopes that can measure up to these challenges. The Digital Real-Time™ architecture of the TDS 600 Series simplifies capturing intermittent signals or non-recurring problems like glitches or metastable states caused by setup and hold time violations.
TDS 600 Series provides design engineers excellent single shot accuracy for multi-channel, high speed signal characterization.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.