TDS680B Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS680B is a 1 GHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- Channels: 2
- Sample Rate: 5 GS/s
- Maximum Record Length per Channel: 15,000 pts
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution
- Greater than 11-Bits with Averaging 1 mV/div to 10 V/div Sensitivity
- 1.5% Vertical Accuracy
- Waveform Math and Advanced Waveform DSP
- 1 ns Peak Detect
- Channel Deskew
- Fully Automated Measurement System
- Waveform Pass/Fail Template Testing
- Color VGA Display
- 3.5 in. DOS Format Floppy Drive
- RS-232, Centronics, GPIB and VGA I/O Ports
- Digital Design Characterization and Verification
- Transient Event Capture
- High Energy Physics
Your designs may be digital but at today’s speeds, many of your toughest problems aren’t. Crosstalk noise. Transmission effects. Ground bounce. Not to mention sub-nanosecond edges. Today’s design problems require high bandwidth oscilloscopes that can measure up to these challenges. The Digital Real-Time™ architecture of the TDS 600 Series simplifies capturing intermittent signals or non-recurring problems like glitches or metastable states caused by setup and hold time violations.
The Tektronix TDS 600 Series provides design engineers excellent single shot accuracy for multi-channel, high speed signal characterization.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.