TDS7154 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS7154 is a 1.5 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 1.5 GHz
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate: 20 GS/s
- Record Length: 400 kpts
- >400,000 wfms/second maximum waveform capture rate
- Jitter measurements to 1 psRMS
- 10 MHz Timebase Reference Input for Enhanced Accuracy and Repeatability
- Graphical User Interface
- Control via Classic Direct Controls, Touch-sensitive Color Display or Mouse Navigation
- Open Microsoft Windows Environment
- Built-in Networking
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Verification, Debug and Characterization of Sophisticated Designs
- Design Development and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams Up to 2.5 Gbps Rates for Telecom and Datacom Industry Standards
- Debugging Telecom, Datacom and Storage Area Network Equipment Designs and High Speed Backplanes
- Spectral Analysis
- Disk Drive Analysis
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
The TDS7154 oscilloscopes are high performance solutions for verification, debug, and characterization of sophisticated electronic designs. Classic analog-style controls, a large touch-sensitive display and graphical menus provide intuitive control. Open access to the MS Windows operating system enables unprecedented customization and extensibility.
TDS7000 models range from 500 MHz to 4 GHz bandwidth with single-shot sample rates to 20 GS/s, meeting demands of the latest high speed logic families and multi-Gigabit communication standards. Acquisition memory options from 2 to 32 Megasamples maximize the value of high sample rate and ensure that critical events are captured with fine detail.
High performance jitter analysis to 1 psRMS is achieved through exceptional trigger and acquisition performance, deep memory and applied software.
TDS7000 Series high bandwidth signal access solutions include the P7240 4 GHz (120 ps rise time) active probe and the P7330 3 GHz (< 130 ps rise time, typical, < 140 ps guaranteed) differential probe. Small form- factors and a wide array of tip accessories ensure effectiveness. In addition, the TDS7404 includes the TekConnect™ signal interconnect system. This interface replaces traditional BNC input connectors with a convenient positivelocking interface suitable for higher system bandwidths. P7000 Series probes are directly compatible with TekConnect signal interconnect system along with adapters that provide SMA, BNC and N connections.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.