- Bandwidth: 1.5 GHz
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate: 20 GS/s
- Record Length: 400 kpts
- >400,000 wfms/second maximum waveform capture rate
- Jitter measurements to 1 psRMS
- 10 MHz Timebase Reference Input for Enhanced Accuracy and Repeatability
- Graphical User Interface
- Control via Classic Direct Controls, Touch-sensitive Color Display or Mouse Navigation
- Open Microsoft Windows Environment
- Built-in Networking
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Verification, Debug and Characterization of Sophisticated Designs
- Design Development and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams Up to 2.5 Gbps Rates for Telecom and Datacom Industry Standards
- Debugging Telecom, Datacom and Storage Area Network Equipment Designs and High Speed Backplanes
- Spectral Analysis
- Disk Drive Analysis
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
The TDS7154 oscilloscopes are high performance solutions for verification, debug, and characterization of sophisticated electronic designs. Classic analog-style controls, a large touch-sensitive display and graphical menus provide intuitive control. Open access to the MS Windows operating system enables unprecedented customization and extensibility.
TDS7000 models range from 500 MHz to 4 GHz bandwidth with single-shot sample rates to 20 GS/s, meeting demands of the latest high speed logic families and multi-Gigabit communication standards. Acquisition memory options from 2 to 32 Megasamples maximize the value of high sample rate and ensure that critical events are captured with fine detail.
High performance jitter analysis to 1 psRMS is achieved through exceptional trigger and acquisition performance, deep memory and applied software.
TDS7000 Series high bandwidth signal access solutions include the P7240 4 GHz (120 ps rise time) active probe and the P7330 3 GHz (< 130 ps rise time, typical, < 140 ps guaranteed) differential probe. Small form- factors and a wide array of tip accessories ensure effectiveness. In addition, the TDS7404 includes the TekConnect™ signal interconnect system. This interface replaces traditional BNC input connectors with a convenient positivelocking interface suitable for higher system bandwidths. P7000 Series probes are directly compatible with TekConnect signal interconnect system along with adapters that provide SMA, BNC and N connections.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.
|Record Length||400 kPts|
|Sampling Rate||20 GS/s|
- Tektronix CSA7404, CSA7154, TDS6404, TDS6604, TDS7054, TDS7104, TDS7154, TDS7254, TDS7404 User Manual