TEK-DPG Tektronix Accessory
The TEK-DPG is an accessory from Tektronix.
- Accessory, Deskew Pulse Generator Signal Source with TekVPI Scope Interface
- An easy-to-use, plug-on accessory for oscilloscopes that feature the TekVPI interface
- Generates source signals to enable precise deskew between current and voltage probes in power measurement applications
- LED status indicator for quick identification of generator state
- Multiple output signals enable use with a variety of oscilloscopes and probes
- Output can be turned off to reduce power consumption when not in use
- Easy access to oscilloscope menu display to control settings from the oscilloscope front panel
- Standard Warranty: One-year parts and labor
- Operating: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Nonoperating: -40 °C to +71 °C
- Operating: 5% to 90% relative humidity (% RH) at up to +40 °C
- 5% to 60% RH above +40 °C up to +50 °C, noncondensing
- Nonoperating: 5% to 90% RH (relative humidity) at up to +40 °C; 5% to 60% RH above +40 °C up to +50 °C, noncondensing
- Operating: Up to 3000 meters (9,843 feet)
- Nonoperating: Up to 12,000 meters (39,370 feet)
- Emissions Compliance: EN 55011, Class A
- EMC Compliance: EN61326, Class A
- Compliance Labeling: WEEE (European Union)
- DPO3000 and DPO/MSO4000 Series Oscilloscopes with TekVPI probe interface.
- TEK-DPG is not supported by the DPO7000 Series Oscilloscopes, as these models provide the appropriate source signal at the Probe Calibration output on the front-panel BNC connector
- Power Supply Design
- Measurements Requiring Accurate Timing Measurements Between Channels
The TEK-DPG Deskew Pulse Generator is a signal-generating accessory for Tektronix instruments that feature the TekVPI™ interface, including DPO/MSO/MDO3000 Series and DPO/MSO/MDO4000 Series oscilloscopes.
The TEK-DPG generator provides a source signal to the Power Measurement Deskew Fixture (Tektronix part number 067-1686-xx), used to deskew popular Tektronix probes. The generator and deskew fixture allow you to precisely deskew the time differences between instrument channels of current and voltage probes, necessary when you are using the probes in power measurement applications.
The TEK-DPG is powered directly from DPO3000, DPO/MSO4000, and DPO7000 Series Oscilloscopes, using the TekVPI probe interface.