TEK-USB-488 Tektronix GPIB Adapter
- Enables GPIB Control of Tektronix Instruments through the USB Port of Tektronix Instruments Compliant with USBTMC-USB488 Standards
- GPIB Primary Address is Assignable through the Host Tektronix Instrument
- Powered by USB Host or Optional External Power Supply
- LED Indicators Provide Power, Adapter Status, and USB Status
- Can be used in Rackmount Instrument Configurations
- Digital Design
- Research and Development
- Manufacturing Test
- ATE Environments
- Service and Support
The TEK-USB-488 Adapter enables communication between a GPIB bus controller, and the USB port of a USBTMC-USB488 compliant Tektronix instrument (for example, the DPO4000 Series Oscilloscopes). Compatible with Tektronix instruments providing USBTMC-USB488 compliant USB ports supporting the protocol and USB extensions required for setting the adapter’s GPIB primary address. For USBTMC-USB488 instruments not supporting these USB extensions and protocol, the GPIB address defaults to address “1” and cannot be changed. Each adapter controls one instrument and does not support use of USB hubs.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.