TG1006 Thurlby Thandar Instruments Function Generator
- 10MHz DDS Function Generator with sweep and 120MHz counter
- 1mHz to 10MHz continuous frequency range
- DDS frequency generation for accuracy and stability
- Wide range phase continuous sweep, linear or logarithmic
- Modulation modes of AM, FSK and Frequency List
- 120MHz auto-ranging seven digit frequency meter
- 2U Rack Mount for plastic cased bench instruments
- AC Input: 110-120V AC or 220V-240V AC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 35VA max. Installation Category II.
- Operating Range: +5ºC to +40ºC, 20% to 80% RH
- Display: LCD, 8 digits plus annunciators
The TG1006 has been developed from the highly successful TG300 and TG550 series of analog function generators. However, the TG1006 uses DDS frequency generation to provide greater accuracy and stability, and to cover a wider frequency range.