TG2511A Thurlby Thandar Instruments Function Generator
- One or two channels
- 0.001mHz to 50MHz/25MHz range; 14 digits or 1uHz resolution.
- Standard waveforms include sine, square, ramp, pulse, sin(x)/x, noise, exponential, logarithmic and PRBS.
- True pulse generator with variable delay and variable rise/fall.
- Arbitrary waveforms of up to 128K points at up to 125MS/s.
- Waveform storage using USB flash drives.
- Large graphic LCD with simultaneous text and waveform display.
- Comprehensive internal and external digital modulations including AM, FM, PM, PWM, FSK, BSPK, Sum and PRBS.
- 20mV to 20V pk-pk output from 50Ohms ; plus multi function aux. out.
- Storage for multiple instrument set-ups in non-volatile memory.
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows software included.
- Programmable via USB and LAN (LXI) interfaces; GPIB optional.
- 2U Rack Mount for half-rack width instruments, includes 1/2 width blanking plate
- Display: Type: Black on white backlit graphics display - pixel format: 256 x 112
- Data Entry: Keyboard selection of mode, waveform etc.; value entry direct by numeric keys or by rotary control.
- Stored Settings: Up to 9 complete instrument set-ups may be stored and recalled from non-volatile memory. Up to 1000 set-ups can be stored per USB stick
The TG2511A incorporates a similar feature set at a still lower cost and represents exceptional value for those with lower frequency requirements. The channels can also be used as completely independent generators and they represent excellent value for money when compared with buying two generators.
The image is for representation only.