TG315 Thurlby Thandar Instruments Function Generator
The TG315 is a 3 MHz function generator from Thurlby Thandar Instruments.
- 0.03Hz to 3MHz frequency range
- Simultaneous display of frequency & amplitude
- High waveform quality at all frequencies & levels
- 2mV to 20V pk-pk from 50 Ohms or 600 Ohms
- Variable symmetry with constant frequency
- Auxiliary TTL/CMOS output
- 1000:1 frequency change by vernier or sweep voltage
- 2U Rack Mount for plastic cased bench instruments
- Frequency Range: 0.03Hz to 3MHz in 7 overlapping decade ranges with fine adjustment by a vernier.
- Vernier Range: 1000:1 on each range.
The TG315 includes dual digital display of frequency and amplitude, along with the basic generator functions of sine, square & triangle waveforms, variable DC offset, variable symmetry and an external sweep input.