TG330 Thurlby Thandar Instruments Function Generator
The TG330 is a 3 MHz function generator from Thurlby Thandar Instruments.
- 0.03Hz to 3MHz frequency range
- Simultaneous display of frequency & amplitude
- External 7 digit 120MHz frequency counter
- High waveform quality at all frequencies & levels
- 2mV to 20V pk-pk from 50 Ohms or 600 Ohms
- Variable symmetry with constant frequency
- Auxiliary TTL/CMOS output
- 1000:1 frequency change by vernier or sweep voltage
- Precision internal linear or logarithmic sweep
- Internal or external amplitude modulation
- 2U Rack Mount for plastic cased bench instruments
- Frequency Range: 0.03Hz to 3MHz in 7 overlapping decade ranges with fine adjustment by a vernier.
- Vernier Range: 1000:1 on each range.
The TG330 has all the features of the TG320 plus an internal sweep generator with linear or log sweep, variable sweep rate and a sweep output socket. It also offers internal or external amplitude modulation.