TG39AC Shibasoku TV Generator
- Memory backup time: longer than 1,000 hours
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40 degress C
- Relative humidity: 25% to 90% RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Supply: AC 90 TO 130/180 TO 250 v, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 180 VA
The ShibaSoku TG39A Multi Test Signal Generator is designed to support the testing requirements of eight television systems to add a new function to the TG19C series. Over 100 kinds of test signals can be generated with the video signal section, and an SCART connector output has been added as standard equipment to the output ports of the TG19C series. In the RF signal generation section, the output level can be varied in 0.5 dB steps, and SAW filters for each TV system have been built in to improve signal accuracy. A lineup of 4 models has been prepared ranging from a model exclusively for video signals to a Teletext-compliant model, to provide the optimum support for the development, design, production and testing of devices such as TVs, DVD recorders and TV tuners for any country in the world.