TGR1040 Thurlby Thandar Instruments RF Generator
- Setability of 10Hz at up to 1GHz
- Accuracy better than 1 ppm over 15°c to 30°c
- Ageing better than 1 ppm over one year
- Low phase noise and low leakage
- Amplitude range of -127dBm to +7dBm
- Amplitude entry in dBm or µV / mV
- Amplitude setability of 0.1dBm or 0.01µV
- Direct numeric entry or rotary control with user setable frequency/amplitude increments
- Non-volatile storage for 9 generator set-ups
- Full remote control via RS-232 or GPIB
- TGR1040 (includes RS-232 interface)
- Frequency Range: 10MHz to 1000MHz
- Setting Resolution: 1kHz by direct keyboard entry, or in user-set increments of 1kHz to 999·999MHz.
- Display Resolution: 1kHz
- Accuracy: < ± 1 ppm over temperature range 15°C to 30°C < ± 2 ppm over temperature range 5°C to 40°C.
- Stability: < ± 1ppm/year ageing.
- Phase Noise: -110dBc/Hz at 25kHz offset, 500MHz carrier.
- Residual FM: (FM Off)
- Equivalent peak deviation in a 300Hz to 3·4kHz bandwidth: 17Hz at 500MHz carrier
- Output Level Range: –127dBm to +7dBm (0·1µV to 500mV into 50)
The TGR1040 is a 1 GHz rf generator from Thurlby Thandar Instruments.The TGR series are low cost, synthesised RF signal generators that incorporate the essential features required for most development, test and service work; namely high frequency accuracy and stability, wide dynamic range, low phase noise and leakage, and flexible modulation capabilities.