THSCHG Tektronix Battery Charger
The THSCHG is a battery charger from Tektronix.
- External Battery Charger
- Capacity: 52 Wh, 4.8 Ah
- Output: 10.8 VDC
- Charge time: 5.5 hrs
- Adapter requirements: 18 V / 0.84 A
- Input voltage range: 15–23 V
- Input current limiter: 0.714 A ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +40 °C (+32 °F to +104 °F)
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to +140 °F)
- Humidity: 10 to 30 °C (50 to 86 °F) 95% ±5%; 30 to 40 °C (86 to 104 °F) 75% ±5%; 40 to 45 °C (104 to 113 °F) 45% ±5%
- Emission and Immunity: EN 61316-1:2006
The THSCHG is a battery charging base for use with the THSBAT Li-ion battery packs. When used with the external power supply for THS3000 series oscilloscopes, it will typically charge the battery pack in approximately 5.5 hours.
You do not need to continuously charge (trickle charge) Li-Ion battery packs to maintain full operating capacity between jobs. However, a Lithium-Ion battery pack will self-discharge while not in use. To achieve the longest operating time, charge your battery pack before use.