TLA5202B Tektronix Logic Analyzer
The TLA5202B is a 68 channel Logic Analyzer from Tektronix. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 68 Channels
- 500 ps (2 GHz)/32 Mb deep memory timing to capture intermittent events over a wide time window
- 125 ps-resolution MagniVu™ timing simultaneous with state or deep memory timing acquisition to find elusive timing problems quickly, without double probing
- Glitch and setup/hold violation triggering and display to find and display elusive hardware problems
- 235 MHz state acquisition provides analysis of high-speed synchronous digital circuits
- iView™ time-correlated digital-analog view to clearly see how analog anomalies are affecting your digital signals
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional PC controller provides familiar user interface with network connectivity
- Remotely control and monitor the TLA over the network using either hosted mode or the built-in Windows XP remote desktop
- Digital hardware verification and debug
- Monitoring and measurement of digital hardware performance
- Single microprocessor or bus debug
The Tektronix TLA5202B logic analyzer makes high-speed timing resolution, fast state acquisition, long record length, and sophisticated triggering available to any digital designer who needs to identify initialization failures, operation crashes and intermittent operation. For first-time as well as experienced logic analyzer users, the Tektronix TLA5202B is ideal for single-bus timing and state analysis.An intuitive user interface, familiar Windows-based desktop and OpenChoice® networking and analysis features make the Tektronix TLA5202B logic analyzer is easy to network into your design environment.
500 ps timing resolution and 32 Mb record length with simultaneous 125 ps MagniVu timing resolution within each acquisition means you can measure digital signal timing on increasingly faster signals with confidence. With MagniVu timing resolution, find difficult problems such as digital logic errors, glitches, setup/hold violations, and crosstalk quickly. Use setup/hold violation triggering and display to validate setup/hold performance of digital devices.
Today, most designs can have both digital and analog anomalies. With iView™ time-correlated digital-analog view, you’ll clearly see how analog anomalies are affecting your digital signals – right on your logic analyzer display.