TLA623 Tektronix Logic Analyzer
The TLA623 is a 102 channel Logic Analyzer from Tektronix. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 102 Channels
- MagniVu Acquisition Technology Provides 2 GHz (500 ps) Timing Resolution to Find Difficult Problems Quickly
- Up to 200 MHz State Acquisition Analysis of Synchronous Digital Circuits
- Simultaneous State and High-speed Timing Analysis Through the Same Probe Pinpoints Elusive Faults Without Double Probing and Reacquisition
- 500 MHz Deep Timing Analysis with Up to 2 Mb Per Channel
- Glitch and Setup/Hold Triggering and Display Finds and Displays Elusive Hardware Problems
- Transitional Storage Extends the Signal Analysis Capture Time
- Processor and Bus Support
- Universal Source Code Support for Correlating High-level Language Source with Real-time Trace
- Integrated View (iView) Capability Works with Tektronix TDS Digital Storage Oscilloscopes for Analog/Digital Cross-domain Analysis
- Digital Hardware Verification and Debug
- Monitor and Measure Digital Hardware Performance
Today’s digital design engineers face daily pressures to speed new products to the marketplace. The TLA600 Series logic analyzers answer the need with breakthrough solutions for the hardware design team, providing the ability to quickly monitor, capture and analyze real-time digital system operation in order to debug, verify and optimize their systems.
TLA600 Series logic analyzers are affordable, entry-level logic analyzers, which are ideal for general-purpose state/timing analysis.
The TLA61x/62x logic analyzers feature frontpanel controls, an integral display and support an external display simultaneously. The TLA60x logic analyzers utilize an external display.
Hardware developers appreciate the TLA600 Series logic analyzers’ range of capabilities. Their broad feature set includes capturing and correlating elusive hardware faults by triggering on glitches and setup/hold violations; providing simultaneous state and high-speed timing analysis; and using state acquisition to find the cause of complex problems. Productivity and connectivity features, such as the open Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional PC platform, make the TLA600 Series logic analyzers easy to use and easy to network into the design environment.
All Tektronix TLA logic analyzers share the same TLA application software so that if you learn one, you can use them all. You can also share setups and data between them as well as display data on Windows PCs with the free TLAVu Offline Data Viewer.