TLA711 Tektronix Logic Analyzer
The TLA711 is a Logic Analyzer from Tektronix. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- MagniVuTM Acquisition Technology Provides 500 ps Timing Resolution on All Channels All the Time Through a Single Probe
- Up to 200 MHz State Acquisition with 400 MHz Data Rate Supports Advanced Processors and Buses
- Simultaneous State and High Speed Timing Analysis Through the Same Probes Pinpoints Elusive Integration Faults
- Broad Selection of Processor and Bus Support
- Up to 16 Mbits Per Channel with Hardware-accelerated Waveform Display and Search Functions to Rapidly Analyze Large Amounts of Data to Find Elusive Problems Far Back in Time
- 64 Channel Pattern Generator with up to 268 MHz and up to 2 MB Memory Depth Provides Digital Stimulus for Functional Verification, Debugging and Stress Testing
- Four Channel Digitizing Oscilloscope with up to 1 GHz, 5 GS/s Provides High-fidelity Signal Quality Measurements of Digital Signals
- Expansion Mainframe Supports up to 16 Modules with up to 2,176 LA channels, 1,024 Pattern Generator Channels or 64 Digitizing Oscilloscope channels for Large, Multiple Processor and Bus Applications
- Universal HLL Source Code Support for Correlating High-level Language Source with Real-time Trace
- Performance Analysis Support for Optimizing Target System Performance
- Remote Control Using Microsoft COM/DCOM Technology Supports Advanced Data Analysis
- Microsoft® Windows®-based PC Platform Provides Familiar User Interface With Network Connectivity
The Tektronic TLA711 logic analyzer was developed specifically to address the fast-changing needs of today's digital design engineers. This product brings new technology to bear on the time and design pressures faced by digital system designers. At the heart of the unit is a breakthrough called MagniVu™ acquisition technology. MagniVu™ acquisition technology is a super-high-speed sampling architecture that dramatically changes the way logic analyzers work and what functionality they offer.
All incoming data is over-sampled at a 2 GHz rate, regardless of how the logic analyzer is being used. The over-sampled data is then processed in real time to perform timing acquisition, state acquisition, and triggering without missing the slightest piece of crucial timing information on any channel.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.