TLA714 Tektronix Logic Analyzer
The TLA714 is a Logic Analyzer from Tektronix. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- Holds 4 single-wide or 2 double-wide modules
- Instrument modules include logic analyzers, pattern generators and digitizing oscilloscopes
- Up to 200 MHz state acquisition with 400 MHz data rate for advanced processors and buses
- 500 MHz deep timing analysis with up to 128 Mb per channel
- MagniVu™ technology provides 500 ps timing resolution on all channels all the time through the same probe
- Simultaneous state and high speed timing analysis through the same probes pinpoints elusive faults
- Broad processor and bus support universal source code support for correlating high-level language source with real-time trace
- Performance analysis support for optimizing target system remote control using Microsoft
- COM/DCOM technology supports advanced data analysis
- Microsoft Windows PC platform provides familiar user interface with network connectivity
Today’s digital design engineers face daily pressures to speed new products to the marketplace. The TLA answers the need with breakthrough solutions for the entire design team, providing the ability to quickly monitor, capture and analyze real- time system operation in order to debug, verify, optimize and validate digital systems.
Hardware developers, Hardware/Software integrators and embedded software developers will appreciate the range of capabilities of the TLA. Its broad feature set includes capturing and correlating elusive hardware and software faults; providing simultaneous state and high-speed timing analysis; using deep state acquisition to find the cause of complex problems; generating the digital stimulus for functional verification, debugging and stress testing; and offering non- intrusive real- time software execution tracing that correlates to the source code and to the hardware events. This kind of performance is matched by value.
Productivity and connectivity features such as the open Microsoft Windows platform make all TLA logic analyzers easy to use and easily networked into the design environment. Modularity and flexibility features help you protect your current investment.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.