TLA715 Tektronix Logic Analyzer
The TLA715 is a Logic Analyzer from Tektronix. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- Modular Mainframes Provide Flexibility and Expandability
- Utilize Logic Analyzer or Pattern Generator Modules
- Expansion Mainframe Supports Up to 8160 Logic Analyzer Channels, 60 Independent Buses
- All Measurement Modules are Fully Interchangeable Between Portable and Benchtop Mainframes
- Integrated View (iView™) Capability Provides up to 6 GHz, 20 GS/s, and 32 Mb Analog Acquisition with a Stand-alone Tektronix TDS Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional PC Platform Provides Familiar User Interface With Network Connectivity
- View Data in Waveform, Listing, Source Code, Histogram (Performance Analysis) Displays to Perform Cross-domain Analysis
- Remote Control Using Microsoft® COM/DCOM Technology Supports Advanced Data Analysis
- Broad Processor and Bus Support
- TLAVu and PatGenVu Off-line Analysis Capability for Viewing Data and Creating Setups on a Separate PC
- Hardware Debug and Verification
- Processor/Bus Debug and Verification
- Embedded Software Integration, Debug and Verification
The TLA715 mainframe is a modular mainframe that accepts TLA7Axx and TLA7Lx/Mx/Nx/Px/Qx logic analyzer modules, as well as TLA7PG2 pattern generator modules. The TLA715 can be used in conjunction with a TLA7XM expansion mainframe to provide solutions for large numbers of buses and high channel count requirements.
The TLA715 mainframe is built on a Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional PC platform that offers a familiar work environment. TLA applications operate like any other PC application.
The TLA715 mainframe comes standard with dual display capability for extended desktop viewing, in addition to an internal CD-RW, hard disk and PC card slots for expansion. A replaceable hard disk is standard on both mainframes, ideal for security or enabling individual team members to store personal setups and data. Trigger in/out connections provide an interface to other external instrumentation, such as TDS oscilloscopes, for correlating measurement results.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details. Keyboard is not included.