TLA7AA2 Tektronix Logic Analyzer
The TLA7AA2 is a 68 channel Logic Analyzer from Tektronix. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 68 Channel Logic Analyzer
- 500 ps (2 GHz)/32 Mb Deep Memory Timing Analysis
- MagniVu™ Acquisition Technology Provides up to 125 ps (8 GHz) Timing Resolution to Find Difficult Problems Quickly
- Up to 800 MHz State Acquisition Analysis of Synchronous Digital Circuits
- Simultaneous State, High-speed Timing, and Analog Analysis Through the Same Probe Pinpoints Elusive Faults Without Double Probing
- Glitch and Setup/Hold Triggering and Display Finds and Displays Elusive Hardware Problems
- Transitional Storage Extends the Signal Analysis Capture Time
- Simultaneous Analog and Digital Measurements Through the Same Probe
- Compression Probing System With 0.5 pF Capacitive Loading Eliminates Need For On-board Connectors, Minimizes Intrusion on Circuits and is Ideal for Differential Signal Applications
- Broad Processor and Bus Support
- Hardware Debug and Verification
- Processor/Bus Debug and Verification Including Source Synchronous Clocking
- Embedded Software Integration, Debug and Verification
The Tektronix TLA7AA2 logic analyzer modules answer the need with breakthrough solutions for the entire design team, providing the ability to quickly monitor, capture and analyze real-time digital system operation in order to debug, verify, optimize and validate digital systems.
Hardware developers, hardware/software integrators and embedded software developers will appreciate the range of capabilities of the TLA7AA2 logic analyzer modules. Its broad feature set includes capturing and correlating elusive hardware and software faults; providing simultaneous state, high-speed timing, and analog analysis through the same probe; using deep state acquisition to find the cause of complex problems; realtime, non-intrusive software execution tracing that correlates to source code and to hardware events; and non-intrusive connectorless probing.
The TLA7AA2 logic analyzer modules offer Tektronix’ breakthrough MagniVu™ technology for providing high-speed sampling (up to 8 GHz) that dramatically changes the way logic analyzers work and enables them to provide startling new measurement capabilities.
The TLA7AA2 modules offer high-speed state synchronous capture, high-speed timing capture and analog capture through the same set of probes. They capitalize on MagniVu technology to offer up to 125 ps timing on all channels, glitch and setup/hold triggering and display and timestamp that is always on at up to 125 ps resolution. The TLA7Axx also offers new capabilities to capture source synchronous applications.