TLA7PG2 Tektronix Pattern Generator
The TLA7PG2 is a Pattern Generator from Tektronix. A pattern signal generator, or pattern generator, is a type of electronic test equipment engineers use to detect and generate waveforms from a device. An engineer can program a central pattern generator to make a particular digital signal during a test. There are several channels, or outputs, to choose from on a pattern generator.
- Digital Hardware Verification and Debug
- 64 Channel Modules with up to 2 Mb Vector Depth
- Up to 268 MHz Clock Rate
- Supports TTL/CMOS, ECL, PECL/LVPECL, LVDS, LVCMOS Standard Logic Levels
- Variable Probe for Supporting Variable Voltage Levels and Delay of Two Channels for Functional Verification
- Pattern Sequencing Control of Vector Output Allows Flexible Definition of Complex Events
- Works with all TLA700 Series Logic Analyzer Mainframes
The Tektronix TLA7PG2 is made compatible with numerous voltage levels and technologies through the use of external pattern generator probes.