TOS5051 Kikusui HiPot
- AC/DC output (0 to 5 kV)
- Transformer capacity: 500VA
- Complies with various safety standards
- Large color display
- Digital voltmeter and ammeter
- Digital timer
- Window comparator type employed for Pass/fail judgement
- Equipped with remote control function
- Various signal outputs
- Automatic discharge function (during DC operation)
- Provided with zero turn-on switch
- Compact size
The Kikusui TOS5051 is a withstanding voltage tester having a transformer capacity of 500 VA and test voltage of 0 to 5 kV that allows both application of AC and DC. The Pass/fail judgement function employs a window comparator type that enables highly reliable testing including that for test lead disconnection and defective contact.
Moreover, as a result of employing a remote control function for start and stop operations and being equipped with output signals for various judgement results, the TOS5051 is able to contribute to greater automation and efficiency of testing. Various safety devices, including an automatic discharge function (during DC operation), are provided in full consideration of operator safety. In addition, the use of a large, color display makes the TOS5051 extremely legible, providing strong support for more accurate and safer operation.