TPS4302 Topward DC Power Supply
The TPS4302 is a 180 Watt DC Power Supply from Topward. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Dual Meter DC Supply with Tracking Mode
- CV or CC Mode
- DC Voltage: 0-30V
- DC Current: 0-2A
- Fixed 5V, 3A Output
- Loading Effect CV: 0.02% + 5mV
- Load Regulation CC: 0.02% + 5mA
- Source Effect CV: 0.02% + 2mA
- Line Regulation CC: 0.02% + 0.25mA
- PARD (Ripple and Noise) CV: 0.5nV (rms), 4mV(p-p)
- At any line voltage CC: 0.5n A (rms), 4mA(p-p)
- Input 110V/120V/22V/240V ±10%: 2.6A, 290W, 60 Hz
- Constant 5V Output Voltage Range: 4.75V Min, 5.25V max
- Load and Source Effect: 0.1% + 5mV, Output Current: 3A ±10%
- Ripple and Noise: < 2 mV
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C in Operation; -20°C to 55°C in Storage
The Topward TPS4302 is a bench top triple output power supply. Voltage outputs may be electrically connected for tracking. The two main power supplies in the TPS-4302 have four meters for monitoring output voltage and current. Each of the power supplies is also equipped with independent controls for use when the unit is not being operated in the tracking mode. The remaining power supply has a fixed 5 volt 3 amp output.
The TPS4302 is ideal for schools, laboratories, and commercial engineering and testing departments, as well as with the advanced hobbyist.