TR5822 Advantest Frequency Counter
The TR5822 is a Frequency Counter from Advantest.
- Reciprocal Counting Method
- GO–NO GO Decisions, Scaling and Other Operations Can Be
- Done On Measurement Results (With TR1644)
- Models with Various Interfaces Available
- Masking Function
- Burst Signal Measurement Function
- Number of Channels: 2
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 120 MHz
- Input Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Time base stability: 0.0000005/mo
- External Time base reference: 10 MHz
The Advantest TR5822 has rapid switching of input frequency happen, the timing of switched frequency may cause the measurement time to get longer. The internal reference output and external reference input specifications are the same as the standard time base.This operating temperature from 0 degree celsius to 40 degree celsius.