U1604A Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The U1604A is a 40 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Sample Rate: 200 MSa/s
- Memory Depth: 11.1 Mpts
- 3 in 1 Solution: Oscilloscope, True RMS DMM and Real-Time Data Logger
- Large 4.5 inch Color Display
- Advanced triggering modes: edge, pulse, pattern, video
- 22 Automatic scope measurements
- Dual waveform math
- 6000-Count DMM with 11 measurement functions
- Full remote control and data transfer via PC Link software
- USB 2.0 PC Connectivity
The Agilent U1604A handheld digital oscilloscope is a full-featured oscilloscope that offers maximum versatility for current and future needs. The Agilent U1604A is a dual-channel, 20-MHz oscilloscope that has built-in DMM and recorder functions.