U1604B Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The U1604B is a 40 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Sample Rate: 200 MSa/s
- 125 K Memory Depth
- 3 in 1 Solution: Dual-channel Oscilloscope, True RMS DMM and Real-Time Data Logger
- Large 4.5 inch Color Display
- Advanced triggering modes: edge, pulse, pattern, video
- 22 Automatic scope measurements
- Dual waveform math
- 6000-Count DMM with 11 measurement functions, including voltmeter, ohmmeter, and auxiliary meter
- Full remote control and data transfer via PC Link software
- USB 2.0 PC Connectivity
The Agilent U1604B handheld digital oscilloscope has a 4.5-inch LCD color display, which helps to clearly distinguish waveforms between two channels. The U1604B provides a high performance troubleshooting and quality assurance tool for technical professionals in the installation, maintenance, service, and automotive industries.