U2000A Agilent RF Sensor
The U2000A is a used 18 GHz 0.1 Watt RF Sensor from Agilent. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +20 dBm
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Agilent instruments
- Time-gated and free run power measurement
The Agilent U2000A USB power sensor makes setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the FREE Power Panel (N1918A) software.