U3641 Advantest Spectrum Analyzer
The U3641 is a 3 MHz Spectrum Analyzer from Advantest. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Display dynamic range: 100 dB
- Many measuring functions provided as standard
- Internal pre-amp with 0dB gain
- Reduced dB measurement
- Power calculation function (AVE, TOTAL POWER)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Ultra-Compact and Light Weight
- Three-way Power Supply - AC Line, External DC, and Optional Battery Pack
- 6 in. TFT Color LCD Display
- Synthesized Local Oscillator Yields High-Stability Measurements
- Two PCMCIA Memory Card Slots
- Switchable Preamp for High-Sensitivity Measurements
- Optional Internal Tracking Generator
- Built-In Adjacent Channel Power, Occupied Bandwidth, and Channel Power Measurements
The Advantest U3641 Spectrum Analyzer is ideal for applications where portability is a must. With a base unit weight of 15 lbs. and the ability to run from AC, DC, or optional battery power sources, this spectrum analyzer has been designed specifically to meet the needs of field installation and maintenance applications.
The synthesized local oscillator allows high-precision and high-stability measurements. A fast zero span sweep speed of 50 µs allows characterization of TDMA signals, and its built-in measurement functions allow for easy verification of communication standard compliance.