USG-3044 Instek RF Generator
The USG-3044 is a 4.4 GHz RF Generator from Instek. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 3.0 GHz ~ 4.4 GHz
- Output Power Range: -30dBm ~ 0dBm
- Continuous Wave Signal Without any Modulation
- Support Fixed Frequency, Frequency Sweep, Frequency Hopping & Power Sweep Mode
- -107dBc/Hz Phase Noise @100 kHz Offset
- Frequency Resolution: 10 kHz
- PC USB Interface Powered and Controlled
- External PC Software Support Different Operating System
- Reference Source for PLL and ADC
- LO Source for Frequency Converter and IQ Modulator
- Two-tone Inter-modulation for Amplifier Test
- Tracking Generator for Spectrum Analyzer
Accessories: USB Cable, CD-ROM with USG Software, GSP-730 Primary RF Software and User Manual
The Instek USG-3044 RF Signal Generator is a pocket-sized and USB interface compatible RF signal generator. The USG-3044 provides continuous wave signal outputs without any signal modulation function.
The built-in electronic attenuator allows an adjustable power range between -30dBm to 0dBm. The USG-3044 has several operational modes including fixed frequency, frequency sweep, frequency hopping and power sweep.