V53 Vitrek HiPot
The V53 is a HiPot from Vitrek. HiPot, or high potential, is a class of electronic test equipment used to verify electrical insulation. Engineers use HiPot-testing instruments on cables, wires, circuit boards, appliances, electric motors, and transformers. As a product ages, its insulation may break down and result in current flow leakage. HiPot testers keep engineers safe from current leakages by detecting gaps and defects in the electronic device. Dielectric Testers, Insulation Testers, and Megohmmeters are similar to HiPot testers. Popular manufacturers include Biddle, Megger, Fluke, Associated Research, Quadtech, Instek, and Slaughter.
- AC, DC Withstanding Voltage Test & Insulation Resistance Test
- AC HiPot to 5kV with 20mA Sourcing
- DC HiPot to 6kV with 7.5mA Sourcing
- Insulation Resistance to 10 GΩ with selectable 500 & 1000 VDC Outputs
- Ground Continuity Measurement to 0.001Ω
- Built-in 36 Step Test Memory
- Fully Automated Testing at the Touch of a Button or via PC Control
- Available QuicktestTM Test Automation Software for your PC
- Programmable Ramp & Dwell Times, Output Voltages and Limits
- Selectable Arc Detection
- Front Panel Lockout Feature
- CE Mark Certified to EN61010
The Vitrek V53 is an AC, DC Withstanding Voltage Test & Insulation Resistance Test HiPot.