VF2 Megger Voltage Detector
- Non-contact voltage tester for detecting (AC) voltage on cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, and other electrical wiring
- Average-sensing meter helps provide accurate readings when measuring linear loads with a current or voltage that has a sinusoidal waveform
- Tester illuminates, buzzes when AC voltage is detected
- Measures AC voltage from 100 to 600V
- Safety rated to European Standard 61010-1 Category III 1000V
The Megger VF2 AC Voltage detector is a compact pen-style instrument used to identify the presence of live AC voltages from 100 V to 600 V at 50 or 60 Hz. Voltage is capacitively detected, signalled on the VF2 by an audible warning device actuated simultaneously to the red LED.