WA-1650 Burleigh Optical Meter
- Absolute optical wavelength measured to the highest guaranteed accuracy of ±0.2 ppm
- Continuous calibration with built-in wavelength standard
- Operation with CW, modulated and SONET/SDH signals
- Characterize active components
- Accurate wavelength analysis of transmitters
- (DFB lasers, tunable lasers and VCSELs)
- Calibrate component test equipment and test stations
- Accurate wavelength calibration of optical spectrum analyzers (OSAs)
- Accurate wavelength calibration of discretely tunable and swept wavelength tunable lasers
The WA-1650 Wavemeter Optical Wavelength Meters provides the highest accuracy wavelength measurement, and are designed specifically for the precise characterization of DWDM components in manufacturing environments.
Unlike other wavelength meters, all factors that can affect wavelength measurement are accounted for in order to achieve the highest absolute wavelength uncertainty of ±0.2 ppm.