WAVEJET 332 LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
- Display: 7.5" Color flat-panel TFT-LCD, 640 x 480 VGA
- Sampling Rate (RIS): 100 GS/s
- Peak Detect Period: 1 ns
- Capture Time: 500 μs at 1 GS/s, 250 μs at 2 GS/s
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bit
- Vertical Sensitivity: 2 mV/div–10 V/div, 2 mV/div–2 V/div (50 Ω)
- Vertical (DC) Gain Accuracy ± (1.5% + 0.5% of full scale)
- BW Limiting Filters: 20 MHz, 200 MHz
- Maximum Input Voltage: 400 V CAT I, 5 Vrms (50 Ω)
- Input Coupling: GND, DC 1 MΩ, AC 1 MΩ, DC 50 Ω
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ ±1.5%|| 16 pF, 50 Ω ±1.5%
- Probing System: BNC with Probe Sense Ring
- Timebase Range: 1 ns/div–50 s/div
- Roll Mode: 50 ms/div–50 s/div (100 kS/s maximum)
- Timebase Accuracy: 10 ppm (typical)
- Triggers: Edge, Glitch, Period, Pulse Count, TV
- Measure: Base, Cycle Mean, Cycle RMS, Duty Cycle, Fall Time (90-10%), Fall Time (80-20%), Frequency, Integral, Maximim, Mean, Minimum, Number of +Pulses, Number of -Pulses, +Overshoot, -Overshoot, Peak-Peak, Period, +Pulse Width, -PulseWidth, Rise Time (20-80%), Rise Time (10-90%), RMS, Skew, [email protected], Top, Top-Base
- Zoom: Use the front panel QuickZoom button to zoom all waveforms in a separate zoom grid.
- Math: Sum, Difference, Product, FFT (up to 8 kpts with Rectangular, Von Hann, or Flat Top)
- Replay: Look back at the history of waveform acquisitions (maximum 1024 acquisitions)
- Dimensions (HWD): 190 mm x 285 mm x 102 mm (7.5" x 11.2" x 4")
Seeing your Waveforms
The display of any oscilloscope is the main tool for viewing waveforms; typically displays in small portable oscilloscopes are small, dim low resolution displays. The WaveJet is different, the 7.5" color display is bigger and brighter and offers excellent viewing angles. The 640 x 480 VGA resolution allows you to see waveform details clearer than some other scopes, which offer only 1/4 the resolution.
- Larger screen shows more detail
- Better contrast improves clarity
- 640 x 480 VGA delivers high resolution
- Brighter colors for easy viewing
- Zoom in on long captures to view detail; high sample rate is maintained
Long Capture Time
Portable oscilloscopes often suffer from very short memory lengths, preventing you from using the oscilloscope to its full potential. The WaveJet eliminates the tradeoff between high sample rate and long capture by providing up to 200x the capture time of other oscilloscope in this class at 2 GS/s. This long memory makes the WaveJet the ideal portable oscilloscope for viewing a mix of low-frequency and high-frequency signals, or low-speed signals with fast edges.
Fast Update Rate Shows Rare Events
The fast acquisition lets you see that a runt pulse has occurred, but more information is needed to understand the problem.
Isolate the Problem
Go back in time to look at the history of your waveform. The runt pulse has been isolated and now it can be measured.
Understand the Anomaly
Looking back over 1024 consecutive acquisitions allows you to see recurring problems and to understand if they occur in a predictable pattern.
Solve the Problem
Use Replay to help you understand the cause of the problem by seeing what comes before or after the runt pulse.
The 7.5" VGA display allows you to easily view signal details. It also provides room to display measurements and menus without cluttering the waveform grid.
Power Up Time
The WaveJet is on and ready to use in less than 3 seconds.
Documenting your work is easy using the front-mounted USB port on the WaveJet. Simply press the Print button on the front panel to quickly save screen images to your USB memory device.
Probe Sense Ring
Probe attenuation is automatically detected with the WaveJet’s probe sense ring, eliminating the need to manually select the attenuation factor.
The small 4" footprint and light weight of the WaveJet means it is easy to carry and use anywhere, even when bench space is limited.
Quickly configure vertical, horizontal, and trigger settings with a single button press.
Communicate with WaveJet using GPIB or Ethernet with WaveJet’s available plug-in remote control accessories. Make use of LeCroy’s ScopeExplorer or ActiveDSO tools for easy communication between the WaveJet and your PC.
Rotate to control waveform intensity, or push to toggle to Replay mode. In Replay mode, rotate this knob to see a history of waveforms captured by the WaveJet.
Active Channel Indicators
These channel LEDs are color matched to each waveform on the display. The active channel for the vertical controls is always lit to simplify operation.
Push the Offset knob to automatically zero the channel offset, or the Delay knob to automatically center the trigger point on the screen.
Local Language User Interface
Select from 9 different language preferences
Save time making measurements on your signals by using the 26 automatic measurement parameters. See your results color coded to the channels, and with minimum and maximum values displayed.
The WaveJet provides math capabilities for additional analysis. Available math functions include sum, difference, product, and FFT. Measurements can then be made on the calculated waveforms.
Along with edge triggering, additional triggering capabilities include Pulse Width, Period, Pulse Count, and TV triggers to help you capture the signals you need to see.
Peak detect and equivalent time acquisition modes offer flexibility in how you capture and measure your signals. The WaveJet can capture glitches as small as 1 ns with peak detect mode and can achieve a sampling rate up to 100 GS/s with equivalent time mode.
Use the built in 6-digit frequency counter to simplify how you make measurements. The counter is always displayed and easy to read at a glance.
The image is for reference only. See product specification and data sheet for details.