WAVERUNNER 6050A LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The WAVERUNNER 6050A is a 500 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate: 5 GS/s
- Record Length: 2 Mpts
- All channels expandable to 12 Mpts
- Up to 24 Mpts when interleaved
- High sample rate captures high frequency transients and sharp edges
- Very low residual jitter (2 ps typical)
- Includes ultra-stable clock (±5 ppm)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ; 20 pF (10 MΩ 9.5 pF using PP007 probe)
- Input Coupling: 50 Ω: DC, 1MΩ: AC, DC, GND
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50 Ω: 5 Vrms, 1 MΩ: 250 V max (Peak AC: ≤ 10 kHz + DC)
- Channel to Channel Isolation: > 40 dB @ < 100 MHz (> 30 dB @ full bandwidth)
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits; up to 11 with enhanced resolution (ERES)
- Sensitivity: 50 Ω: 2 mV/div – 1 V/div fully variable; 1 MΩ: 2 mV – 10 V/div fully variable
- DC Accuracy: ±1.0% of full scale (typical); ±1.5% of full scale, ≥ 10 mV/div (warranted)
The WaveRunner 6000A is a true 4 channel instrument—you can sample at a full 5 GS/s on each channel. Other oscilloscopes can only use a single channel at 5 GS/s or 1/4 that rate when using all four channels. WaveRunner offers more than Nyquist sample rate on each channel.
The WaveRunner 6000A SMART Trigger provides the flexibility to quickly trigger and locate the specific signal characteristic or pattern you want. Trigger on abnormal signals at the touch of a button.
- Exclusion/inclusion feature triggers on signals outside, or within, a specific range of pulse widths.
- Selecting multiple threshold levels and pulse widths quickly catches the waveform for viewing and measuring.
- Memory retains thousands of acquired events for viewing at your leisure.
- Replay signal history, scan, and search from sweep to sweep.