WAVERUNNER 610ZI LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The WAVERUNNER 610ZI is a 1 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy.
- Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate: 10 GS/s on 4 Channels; 20 GS/s on 2 Channels
- Record Length: 16 Mpts
- Resolution: 8-bit
- 256 Mpts/Ch (Optional)
- ±0.5% F.S. DC gain accuracy
- 55 dB SNR
- 1 mV vertical Sensitivity @ full bandwidth
- Up to ±400 V offset capability
- 20 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz filters for additional noise iltering
- 12.1" Widescreen (16 x 9) high resolution
- WXGA color touch screen display
- 90º rotating and tilting display for optimal viewing of signals
- Small footprint, only 8.1" deep
- Easy connectivity with two convenient USB ports on the front, two on the side
- USBTMC (Test and Measurement Class) port simpliies programming
- X-Stream™ II streaming architecture 10-100 times faster analysis and better responsiveness than other oscilloscopes
Most Comprehensive Serial Data Analysis
WaveRunner 6 Zi offers the most tools for serial data analysis. With over 30 trigger, decode, and compliance solutions, WaveRunner 6 Zi can address problems with unique, powerful views and automated tools. The unique measurement toolset, ProtoSync™, combines the oscilloscope view with a simultaneous view of data link layer decodes on the same instrument.
Excellent Signal Fidelity
The WaveRunner 6 Zi oscilloscope family features a pristine signal path that offers unmatched signal idelity with low noise. The WaveRunner HRO offers a 12-bit ADC, resulting in up to 55 dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR).
This performance is augmented by a huge offset and timebase delay adjustment to allow easy signal and ampliier performance assessment and zooming on vertical and horizontal signal characteristics.