Weller WE 1010 Education Kit, 120 V
Digital 70 W soldering station. This allows the iron to heat up fast and to provide a fast recovery time – gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision.
- The station is designed in a state-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access.
- ESD safe
- Station automatically powers down to a given temperature when not in use.
- All settings can be secured with a password, so that predefined settings can be maintained in order to ensure process quality.
- New high performance 70 W soldering iron with an ergonomic handle and easy toolless tip change solution.
- Replacement for 4ETH, 4ETK, 4ETO, 4ETS necessary. For WEP 70 4ETHL, 4ETKL, 4EKOL and 4ETSL must be used.
- Sets temperature back automatically when not in use to save energy and increase tip lifetime.
WE 1010 Education Kit, 120 V
- Power unit, 1 channel with soldering iron WEP 70 and safety rest PH 70; Shearcutter 170mn; WSW SCN M1 Solder Wire 100 g; Soldering Tips Lötspitzen ETA 1.6 mm; ETB 2.4 mm
- 70W solder iron with ergonomic handle and providing toolless tip change
- ESD safe station, iron and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Using ET soldering tips
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- 170MN general purpose shearcutter, diagonal, flush. Greatly reduced mechanical shock delivered to the component, ESD safe
- WSW solder wire; all purpose solder wire with excellent wetting properties
- WE 1010NA Station 120 VAC
- WEP 70 Soldering Pencil
- PH70 Safety Rest and TC205 Sponge
- ETA Soldering Tip 0.062"/1.6 mm
- 170MN clipper
- WSWSCNM1 Solder Wire 0.8mm, 100g