1-channel-soldering station with WEP 70 soldering iron and PH 70 safety rest
- Power unit, 1 channel with soldering iron WEP 70 and safety rest PH 70
- 70 W solder iron with ergonomic handle and providing toolless tip change
- ESD safe station, iron and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Using ET soldering tips
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- 1-channel-soldering station with WEP 70 soldering iron and PH 70 safety rest
- Digital 70 W soldering station. This allows the iron to heat up fast and to provide a fast recovery time – gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision.
- The station is designed in a state-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access.
- ESD safe
- Station automatically powers down to a given temperature when not in use.
- All settings can be secured with a password, so that predefined settings can be maintained in order to ensure process quality.
- New high performance 70 W soldering iron with an ergonomic handle and easy toolless tip change solution.
- Replacement for 4ETH, 4ETK, 4ETO, 4ETS necessary. For WEP 70 4ETHL, 4ETKL, 4EKOL and 4ETSL must be used.
- Sets temperature back automatically when not in use to save energy and increase tip lifetime.
- WE1 station
- WEP70 soldering iron
- PH70 safety rest with sponge
- ETA Tip