WL300 LeCroy Active Probe
- Wavelink Active Probe with D350ST WaveLink 4 GHz, 5 V Differential Probe
WaveLink probes provide industry leading technology for wideband signal connection to test instruments.
The first differential probes to employ SiGe technology, they deliver full system bandwidth when used with LeCroy 6 GHz, 5 GHz, and 3 GHz instruments.
The Signal Fidelity Advantage is Built In
WaveLink is the first differential probe to use a unique calibration process to achieve superb waveform fidelity for routine voltage measurements.
Calibration coefficients “fine tune” the frequency response of each WaveLink probe and are individually determined and programmed into the probe.
The WaveMaster,® SDA, DDA, or WavePro® 7000A Series oscilloscopes read this data and use it to digitally compensate the entire system response for superior fidelity.
Best-in-class mechanical design for optimum utility:
- Small tip, high bandwidth differential probe
- Three interconnect configurations for flexibility
- Very small form factor for accessing tight spaces
- Each of the interchangeable leads is a thin, highly flexible 145 mm (5.7") long lead connecting the tip and the D600ST/D350ST probe tip module
The WL-PLink and WL-PBus probe body models are designed for use with the D3x0 and D6x0 modules and tips. The use of WL600 and WL300 Probe Platform/Cable Assemblies also work with no loss of specifications. However, for simplification, the name of these models changed with the introduction of the new D3x0 and D6x0 modules and tips.