- Self-Igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron
- Ignites with the push of a button, ideal for field service jobs
- Lightweight and completely portable, ready to use in 30 seconds
- Sturdy metal tank holds enough butane gas for 3 hours of operation
- Temperature adjusts from 482 ° F to 932 ° F
- Refills with butane fuel - Weller Cat. No. WB1 or WB2
- Tip range: WPT2, WCH51
- Temperature range (depends on tool) ° C: 250-500
- Temperature range (depends on tool) ° F: 482-932
The Weller WPA2N is a 60 W Self-Igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.