WR2000VXN Weller Desoldering
Weller WR2000VXN- Two Channel Digital Rework Station (300 watt), with WSP80, DXV80
The new WR 2 has been designed to deliver high performance at an affordable price.
For rework and repair of printed circuit boards (PCBs).
If you need a station that will allow you to perform both soldering and desoldering operations at the same time -or soldering and hot air tasks -then the WR 2 is for you. This new rework station from Weller is based on our highly successful WR 3M product range. And with its two channel design, it offers superior performance at an affordable price.
- STATION, SOLD DESOLD, WSP80, DXV80, 120V
- Self-contained vacuum and air turbine
- Allows simultaneous use of two tools (maximum of 300 watts)
- Two independent tool channels with automatic tool recognition
- Compatible with most Weller soldering and desoldering irons up to 200 watts
- Programmable temperature memory key
- ECO button for "Sleep Mode"
- Weller Micro-Tools, WMRP & WMRT are not compatible
- ESD safe
- WP80 iron uses LT series tips
- DXV80 iron uses DX series tips
- WR2 - Power unit, 300w, 120v
- WP80 - Soldering iron, 24v
- WDH10 - Safety rest for WP80
- LTB - Soldering tip for WP80
- DXV80 - Desoldering iron, inline, 24v
- WDH40 - Safety reset for DXV80
- DX112 - Desoldering tiplet for DXV80