- 3-Channel Power Unit, 360 W (400 W)
- WR3M multi-channel, hot air, desoldering, soldering rework system
- 400 watts of power over 3 independently-controlled channels
- Application flexibility with up to 21 tool options
- PC Connectivity and data logging software included
- WR3M: Power unit, 400w, 120v
- WP80: Soldering iron, 24v
- WDH10T: Safety rest for WP80
- LTB: Soldering tip for WP80
- DXV80: Desoldering iron, 24v
- WDH40: Safety rest for DXV80
- DX112: Desoldering tiplet for DXV80
- DX113: Desoldering tiplet for DXV80
- HAP200: Hot air pencil, 24v
- WDH30: Safety rest for HAP200
- R04: Hot air nozzle for HAP200
- R06: Hot air nozzle for HAP200
- WVP: Vacuum pick up pen
The Weller WR3000MN is a 3-Channel Power Unit, 360 W (400 W) with Application flexibility with up to 21 tool options and PC Connectivity and data logging software included.
The Weller WR3000M is a complete rework system based around the Weller WR3M power station. It includes a WP80 soldering iron, DXV80 desoldering iron, HAP200 hot air pencil, WVP vacuum pick up tool, as well as several stands, tips and nozzles.
The Weller WR3M is a three channel station with soldering, desoldering, and hot air functionality. The WR3M is a self contained unit with internal pumps generating all necessary air pressure, and is compatible with over 20 Weller handpieces and accessories. The WR3M is an extremely versatile machine and serves all your major soldering functions. You no longer need several units cluttering your workbench - this unit does it all.