WX2023N Weller Soldering Station
- WX2023N MICRO MS Soldering Station Set for standard and micro soldering applications
- 2-in-1 safety rest for wet and dry tip cleaning.
- 2 channels for simultaneous work of 2 tools with intelligent tool detection
- Station works as a benchtop controller to control tips, tools, fume extraction and peripheral tools
- Intelligent iron with motion sensor and integrated data storage
- Toolless tip change
- Triple awarded active tip technology are fully compliant with MIL-SPEC / IPC Standard
- Traceability ready
- For high precision micro soldering applications. Component size M to L
- Extremely fast heat-up time: 3 sec.
WX2023N MICRO MS Soldering Station Set Includes:
- T0051517499N: WSR 200 2-in-1 safety rest with metal wool brass and sponge
- T0052921399N: WXMP MS Micro soldering iron WXMP MS 40 W, 12 V (hand piece without tips) with Active-Tip Heating Technology
- T0054461699N: RTM 013 S MS ( RT 3MS ) RT Micro Soldering tip, chisel Ø 1.3 x 0.4 mm, MIL-SPEC
The Weller WX2023N MICRO MS Soldering Station Set is for standard and micro soldering applications.
Weller WX stations make the manual soldering process safer, a crucial factor in the automotive, aerospace and medical technology industries. This station set is especially designed to meet the MIL-SPEC / IPC standards to save sensitive components from electrical overstress by using Weller's RT MS soldering tips. Weller offers a wide range of RT MS tips to solder components with sizes from XL to XXL. A safe soldering process is guaranteed by many features of the Weller WX station like temperature and tool locking, and tool-specific temperature settings. Integrated USB ports provide the WX bench top control units with a connection to and control over soldering fume extractors, pre-heat plates and programmable logic controllers (PLC). Firmware updates and registration are quick and easy by using USB sticks. Parameters such as standby temperatures and automatic switch-off time can easily be stored in the soldering iron. Parameters only need to be stored once; the MS soldering iron can then use them with any WX station.