WXA2010N Weller Desoldering
Weller WXA2N Two channel soldering / hot air station
The Weller WXA2010N is a two channel soldering and hot air station with digital controls, capable of powering one 200 watt, or two 120 watt tools simultaneously. As part of the WX family, the WXA2010N is compatible with many WX handpieces and peripherals, making it easily customized to your particular application.
Please Note: the WXA2010N does not contain an electric pump - it requires an external source of compressed air for the hot air function to operate. If you do not have shop air in your facility, please see the WXR3N three channel rework station.
- Two channel soldering and hot air station
- Can power one 200 watt, or two 120 watt tools simultaneously
- Includes WXHAP200 hot air pencil
- Requires external source of compressed air to operate
- Compatible with WX tools
- Easy to use, capacitive touch screen
- Large, easy to see graphic LCD
- Multi-purpose USB port for configuration and data logging
- Temperature stability of ±4 °F
- Temperature accuracy of ±17 °F
- WXA2 hot air unit
- WXHAP200 (200w / 24v) hot air pencil
- WDH30 safety rest
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.