XDC80-75 Xantrex DC Power Supply
- Voltage: 0-80V
- Current: 0-75A
- Power: 6000 Watts
- Embedded controller
- Zero voltage “Soft Switching”
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Simultaneous display of output voltage and current
- Constant power mode
- Current sharing for parallel operation
- Remote sense with 5 V line loss compensation
- RS-232 interface
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers
- Over and under voltage protection
- Over and under current protection
- Over and under power protection
- Over temperature protection
- Sense protection
The Xantrex XDC80-75, 6kW digital controlled programmable DC power supply, provides clean, reliable power for ATE, burn-in, magnet charging, OEM, and other test and measurement applications. With an embedded controller, it has a unique menu-driven auto sequencing capability, which allows for complex test sequences to be entered and saved via the front panel without the need for external computers or software.
Standard features include RS-232 and fully isolated analog control, extensive self-protection mechanisms, “soft switching” for better noise performance, efficiency and reliability, and input power factor correction (PFC) for lower current draw and low harmonic current generation.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.