XT2640AX-2CH Xitron Power Analyzer
The XiTron 822-XT2640AX-2CH is a precision multi-channel power analyzer (2 channels)
- External voltage output CT or Shunt Input (20µV to 15Vrms) with resolution down to 0.1µV.
- 26A element, 220-260ksps, 24bit effective resolution, 0.025% rdg(V)
- Provides world-class 0.03% accuracy, 1MHz class bandwidth and 24bit sampling
- 1000Vrms maximum continuous voltage input
- Large, high-resolution color display
- Highest precision measurements with industry-leading noise floor and linearity
- Extremely wide dynamic range
- Harmonic and Spectrum Analysis of voltage, current and power
- EUT assessment is built-in to the XT2640. No computer is required.
- Front Panel USB Drive Interface
The XT2640 power analyzer includes a front panel USB drive interface for portable flash drives or hard disc drives:
- Data log to a file in CSV or binary formats at up to 500 per second
- Export a tabulation of historically saved data – needs no prior knowledge of the data to be recorded
- Save an image of the screen – great for engineering record keeping
- Import and export configurations – great for sharing a configuration between units or having your own configuration
- Import and export harmonics limits – makes it easy to switch between different harmonics requirements
- Export CSV format tabulations of measurement results, harmonics, spectrum, or scope waveforms – makes generating your own reports easy without mistakes
- Export CSV format complete tabulations of EN61000-3-2 and -12 assessments – makes generating your own reports easy without mistakes
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.