XT2640ED-3CH Xitron Power Analyzer
XiTron XT2640ED-3CH Precision Multi-Channel Power Analyzer - 3 Channels
XiTron's XT2640 is three power analyzers in a single chassis with a single interface. The XT2640 may have up to 4 Channels installed or optionally with the MU option combine units to grow to thousands of channels, which may be any combination of channel cards and with any combination of available current input options.
- 26E Element, 220-260ksps, 24bit effective resolution, and 0.05% rdg (V)
- IEC 6100-3-2 compliant harmonic measurement
- Dual Shunt (up to 20Arms continuous and 150Apk in rush) in a single input terminal pair with resolution down to 0.1µA, also capable of being used with a current output CT.
- Low cost of ownership with 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Large, high-resolution color display
- Highest precision measurements with industry-leading noise floor and linearity
- Extremely wide dynamic range
- Harmonic and Spectrum Analysis of voltage, current and power
- EUT assessment is built-in to the XT2640. No computer is required.
- Front Panel USB Drive Interface for portable flash drives or hard
The XT2640 power analyzer includes a front panel USB drive interface for portable flash drives or hard disc drives:
- Data log to a file in CSV or binary formats at up to 500 per second
- Export a tabulation of historically saved data – needs no prior knowledge of the data to be recorded
- Save an image of the screen – great for engineering record keeping
- Import and export configurations – great for sharing a configuration between units or having your own configuration
- Import and export harmonics limits – makes it easy to switch between different harmonics requirements
- Export CSV format tabulations of measurement results, harmonics, spectrum, or scope waveforms – makes generating your own reports easy without mistakes
- Export CSV format complete tabulations of EN61000-3-2 and -12 assessments – makes generating your own reports easy without mistakes
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.