XT2640SD-2CH Xitron Power Analyzer
The XiTron XT2640SD-2CH is a precision multi-channel power analyzer (2 channels)
- Provides 0.1% accuracy, 1MHz class bandwidth, and a 1000Vrms maximum continuous voltage input.
- 26S Element, 220-260ksps, 22bit effective resolution, 0.1% rdg (V)
- Dual Shunt (up to 20Arms continuous and 150Apk in rush) in a single input terminal pair with resolution down to 0.1µA, also capable of being used with a current output CT.
- Low cost of ownership with 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Large, high-resolution color display
- Highest precision measurements with industry-leading noise floor and linearity
- Extremely wide dynamic range
- Harmonic and Spectrum Analysis of voltage, current and power
- EUT assessment is built-in to the XT2640. No computer is required.
- Front Panel USB Drive Interface for portable flash drives or hard
The XT2640 power analyzer includes a front panel USB drive interface for portable flash drives or hard disc drives:
- Data log to a file in CSV or binary formats at up to 500 per second
- Export a tabulation of historically saved data – needs no prior knowledge of the data to be recorded
- Save an image of the screen – great for engineering record keeping
- Import and export configurations – great for sharing a configuration between units or having your own configuration
- Import and export harmonics limits – makes it easy to switch between different harmonics requirements
- Export CSV format tabulations of measurement results, harmonics, spectrum, or scope waveforms – makes generating your own reports easy without mistakes
- Export CSV format complete tabulations of EN61000-3-2 and -12 assessments – makes generating your own reports easy without mistakes
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.